Our full terms are made up of four bite size documents:
- Sales Terms and Conditions- Terms of Service document
- Privacy – Our Privacy & Cookies Policy
- Delivery Terms – Terms of Delivery
- Our Full Bar Hire terms – Bar Hire T’s & C’s
Please ensure you read all of them thoroughly as agreement to one is an agreement to all.
Thank YouDee & The Team
All purchases require preregistering for an account all account holders must be over the age of 18.
Registration requires photographic identification. The accepted forms of photo ID are those issued by government authorities such as
- A passport
Please note, additional proof of address, utility bill etc must be supplied with a passport.
- A European Union (photocard) driving licence
- Ministry of Defence Form 90
(a defence identity card issued to serving military)
- National Identity card issued by European Union Member State
(other than the United Kingdom), and Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- A biometric immigration document
(issued by The Home Office to individuals going through different stages of the immigration process as a residence permit.).
- A photographic identity card
bearing a national Proof of Age Standard Scheme (PASS) hologram
- Identification is securely encrypted and stored on our internal system and is not shared with any third party without consent (except in the case of any legal investigation, in which case we fully comply with authorities).
- The photographic identification must match the delivery recipient and delivery address this is a mandatory condition of our license REGARDLESS OF AGE it also serves as part of our credit card fraud protection matters.
We can only deliver to a physical permanent address this does not include boats , caravans, motor homes or parcel lockers .
Minimum order £12
Failure to cancel delivery ie no show on arrival will result in a £10 fee the fee is designed to cover the wasted fuel cost and to keep our service running smoothly repeated failed deliveries may result in your account being suspended.
We employ recording in all our vehicles as well as body cams on delivery staff to ensure the safety of our staff violent offenders will be reported to the police we will actively seek to prosecute anyone who abuses our staff. Breaches of our terms and conditions that jeopardise our license will result in immediate cancellation of your account.
Maximum order based on current stock levels. Stock updated in real-time where possible.
Free delivery within 7 mile radius of HP24SB
In line with responsible drinking, we do not have offers on multiple orders or bogof offers.
Delivery slots are from 4 pm and 12.00 pm Monday to Saturday and 4-10pm on Sundays
Once your order is placed we aim to deliver within a two-hour window we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time although we will try to accommodate any request. We strive to meet quoted times of delivery, however, please note that your estimated time of delivery may be subject to change at peak times or be altered due to circumstances beyond our control such as traffic road closure or vehicle failure.
All payments are processed online through credit or debit card we only accept GBP at this time.
For larger orders and party packs not covered by the same day order please contact us to arrange.
We return the right to refuse a delivery if :
- The ID does not match the delivery address.
- The person named is not able to accept the order.
- The address is unattended.
- We believe the items purchased are not intended for or being supplied to minors.
- We reserve the right to refuse any delivery if the recipient appears to be excessively intoxicated.
On some occasions we may need to substitute your wines with a wine that is of equal or greater value (at no extra cost to you!) we will endeavour to keep like for like same colour and type.
Unfortunately, orders picked and processed for delivery cannot be amended within a four-hour window. If you have picked an extended delivery slot this can be cancelled.
Returns and Refunds
We are happy to collect any unopened bottles of wine/ spirits providing they are returned unopened and in a saleable condition and the delivery seal has not been removed refund payments will be returned to the account within 3-5 working days.
Our collections take place within 48 working hours of booking – if any collections timeframe isn’t convenient, please contact us and we will be happy to rearrange for a more suitable day.
Chilled products such as ice, lemons and chocolate will be delivered chilled. Bottled items will require refrigeration before serving. We recommend crisps and dried products are stored in a cool dry place, however, always follow the advice displayed on your products labels.